Photo Gallery - St. Peter and St. Paul Church
The 13th-century parish church is dedicated to St Peter and St Paul, and forms the centre of a monastic complex used as an hospitalium by the nearby Abbey at Canons Ashby.
Virtual tour of the Church
The church is dated from the mid -12th century AD. The oldest part being the tower dating from between 1160 and 1250 AD. The Parish of Maidford lies in South West Northamptonshire approximately 8 miles from Daventry and 7 miles from Towcester and covers an area of approximately 1050 acres.
See also our Church at Christmas